1. I’m an only child but I
never rarely act like one. (My friend Josa says I don’t act like one, my friend Paula says I do. LOL)
2. Bo is my favorite thing in the whole world.
3. I can twist my left hand all the way around. Gross, I know.
4. I love video games and I’m pretty good at them.
5. I can immediately tell you the names of all my eyeshadows, lipsticks, glosses and nail polishes just by glancing at them. My friend Rochelle likes to put this talent to the test sometimes by holding up a nail polish and saying “Quick, what’s the name of this color?”
6. I love love love ketchup.
7. I am obsessed with lists. To-do lists, shopping lists, lists of books I want to read, lists of products I want to buy, lists lists lists. They comfort me.
8. My absolute favorite thing to do is to watch a movie. Preferably a scary movie…with my friend Paula!
9. I have a serious obsession with candles. All the cupboards in our guest bathroom are filled with them. At least our apartment always smells good!
10. I love leaving the windows open when it rains.
11. My idea of fun is being home in comfies drinking wine with Jon or my girlfriends.
12. I was homeschooled until 8th grade by my mama.
13. I look like an exact combination of my mom and my dad.
14. I have an insanely fantastic sense of smell.
15. I used to hate broccoli, asparagus and brussels sprouts. Now I LOVE them.
16. I don’t like steak and I rarely like chocolate. Weird, I know.
17. Waiting in lines annoys me beyond belief.
18. The mall gives me anxiety. I’m an online shopper.
19. I believe laughter is truly the best medicine.
20. I’m strangely obsessed with shark attack stories.
21. Clean sheets and showers before bed make me very happy.
22. Gwyneth Paltrow has been my favorite actress since Great Expectations came out.
23. I was in a sorority and loved every minute of it.
24. My food weaknesses are nachos and french fries.
25. I think kindness is the most important characteristic a person should have.
What are some things that make you unique?