During the warmer months I love making fresh and easy dishes that taste like summer. This dish is full of fresh ingredients and is packed with flavor.
It’s extremely low in fat and makes an excellent side dish. It would also be amazing poured over angel hair pasta. Mmmmm….pasta. Anyway, this is fabulous and delicious and you should try it!
Cherry Tomato & Mozzarella Saute with Fresh Thyme & Garlic (Serves 4)
Adapted from Taste of Home
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablesoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- In a large skillet, saute thyme and garlic in oil until tender.
- Add the tomatoes, salt and pepper; heat through.
- Remove from the heat; stir in cheese.